Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the last supper

I went over to Bob and Carol's for dinner and it truly did have a feeling like the last supper. Especially when Carol pulled out the cheesecake. I mean what's a girl to do? I ate the cheesecake with gusto and it was amazing. Too good to feel bad about. Life is too short to not eat cheesecake. I wonder what Darin will say to that theory. I can't wait to just get started with this program already. The suspense is killing me. I'm ready to get dangerous. I haven't decided if I'm going to post the results of my fat test on here. I probably will. No shame in a starting point. Plus I really need to figure out how to do pictures so I can upload the frumpiest before picture in the world. The crazy part is, I'm so worked up about everything that I can't sleep and it's almost 3:00 in the morning. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment