Wednesday, December 8, 2010

banana protein powder is no ones friend.

I've learned that not all protein powders are created equal. But mainly I've learned that no one should ever try banana flavored protein powder. It is pretty much terrible. I try to have it in the morning, doesn't it just seem breakfasty? But, I hate it every time. Vanilla is pretty boring. But its not bad. Anything chocolate has been good. Especially caramel chocolate. Dang. Mix in a half cup of fat free cottage cheese and it's almost like a malt. If you stretch your taste buds imagination. Cookies and cream is really good too. It's a challenge to get enough protein in every day. I'm shooting for 150g of protein and it's hard to do that while staying low cal and low carb, oh and low fat too. But progress is going the right way. My body is certainly changing. I've got pictures to prove it. And my stretchy exercise pants are all falling down. So I think it's safe to say I'm looking for new running pants soon. I also saw a girl at the gym with a wireless ipod thing. She had on headphones and it must be bluetoothing to her headphones. How bad ass is that? On a side note, she is totally ripped and might rip my throat out if I interrupted her workout to inquire about her headphone contraption. So I'll silently admire from a safe distance.

                                                                  this was me then 208.0

                                                                   that's me now. 191.4

No comments:

Post a Comment