Wednesday, April 13, 2011

characteristic immoderation

I made the cake pops. Well, I had the kiddos at school make them. It was hardly controlled chaos, but they did turn out. I didn't eat any, but they were visually satisfying.
Last Friday I decided I am not doing the May show. I am retiring from the world of body building. Going out on top. I am still working on developing a normal relationship with food. Now lets talk about the effects of coming off of a super strict diet. I have been farting like no ones business. It is truly braggable and incredibly embarassing and hilarious all at the same time. I can't help but giggle every time I fart. Keep in mind these are not little lady like squeaks that just slip out. I am talking about the burliest of burly farts you've ever been around. It is like something has died and fermented in my gut and is causing some gastrointestinal phenomena.
Chicken update: they are hatching as I type.  I am going to go get them saturday. I'm so excited. The Coops almost finished, which doesn't really matter because they won't be out in it for at least another month. I have the little brooder ready for them. All I did was take a big rubbermaid tupperware and cut the lid off, staple some chicken wire over the top so the light can set right on it and put the feeder and waterer in there. Boom. brooder, done.
Garden update: I have started some vegetable and flowers in the greenhouse. I also took a tarp off and found this huge water fountain thing. It's pretty huge and tacky, I kind of love it.
Nicole and I just got asked to help out with Prom this weekend. Its our fourth year as coat check. We're pretty much pros at hanging up coats and what not. But, we're going to go look at dresses today at the one and only dress shop in the area. The little ladies out there love us. Every year they give me a VIP card which grants me an additional 15% off. I've never used it. But I like the idea of having it.
Did I mention 28 more days of school left. woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment