Tuesday, April 26, 2011

finding normal

I am still working on finding a normal relationship with food. I'm tyring to adjust back to a regular diet, but my body says no. I have serious stomach (and gas....mainly gas) issues if I eat anything processed. I thought if I gave it time I would readjust, but its not working out. So not by choice, but for the greater good of humanity, my fellow workers at school, and as a last resort- I'm back to eating clean. I can eat as much brocolli as I want and have no problems, but slip in a piece of bread and I'm a disaster. I've been trying to blame as many farts on Flash and my students as I can, but it is just ridiculous.
Enough about that.
My chickens are all doing well. They poop A LOT. I've had relative success so far. I've only lost one. My latest addition to the flock happened last night. I bought two turkeys and four ducks. I also snuck in two more baby chicks, but those are on the hush hush.
I did not get into the Mt. Marathon race. GD bastards. I'm torn between just running the race anyway as a bandit, saying piss off to the whole event, or going and buying a ticket at the auction. But I desperately need something to train for, or a new hobby of some sort. I am thinking about taking up swimming. When asked who I'd comepete against in that, or what I would be training for my initial response was, London 2012, duh. Michael Phelps. Pshhaw. He's got nothing on me. I meant to go swimming this morning but I forgot about an early meeting and had to postpone my olympic training a day. However, I am still looking for some sort of hobby/event to train for. All suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment