Monday, February 21, 2011

4 weeks and 4 days

it's almost show time. i'm kind of excited for this whole thing to be over so I can go back to a somewhat normal life. there are definitely parts of this training that I'll continue. I will probably have oatmeal and protein shake for breakfast and a tuna sandwich for lunch every day for the rest of my life. I will continue to exercise- once a day- and probably five times a week- for the rest of my life. Will I ever do a musical, train for a body building show, and remodel a cabin at the same time? No. It's been a bit much. I emailed the lady making my suit...again... she's kinda flakey. She told me my suit was going to ship out two times already and now apparently its going out tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath. But I am crossing my fingers.
I've been taken off of any fake sweeteners (splenda, sweet n low...) officially as of Saturday, but I started on Tuesday to see how it was going to go. Life is good without the fake stuff. Apparently it causes some water retention/bloating so that is the whole reason for letting my body be clean four weeks prior to show date. But I did enjoy the tast of it. However, I probably took it to the extreme (as usual for me) when I was using probably 20 packs a day. Those little buggers add up with a few in my oatmeal, and a couple in every cup of coffee/tea throughout the day. But I'm almost fake sugar free for a week and feeling great. I even had to give up crystal light. But really if I'm only eating 1200 calories a day, its a big deal to use 80 of them on crystal light. It is challenging to drink just straight water. But i'm up for a good challenge.

fat test on Friday. can'twaitcan'twait.

No comments:

Post a Comment