Monday, February 7, 2011

rockin the (faux)hawk

i got my haircut on friday by the lovely Jaida Quinn. Every time I leave I think its the best haircut of my life. It keeps getting shorter and shorter. I should have taken pictures of every stage of hair over the last year. Now there's a slideshow.
its messy, spunky, and fun. Plus I think it makes me look way meaner. Which I've needed to work on, I've been having way too many people talk to me at the gym. One lady was trying to ask about a million questions during a spin class. I was literally dying on the bike and she was cruising along going 2 mph asking me what fruits I eat. ugh. She told me that she weighs 118 and wants to weigh 112. Don't we all feel bad for her?  She was even texting while the class was going on. I was embarassed for her. But mainly I was super annoyed.

Peter Pan is killing me. The director is such an a-hole. I almost quit Friday night. But I'm not a quitter and there are only a couple more weeks before the show. I can handle this. But goodness, he is a prick.

I ordered my teeny tiny bikini. It should ship out this week. eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment