Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Oh, you do eat" -mom

Here's my day of food.

weights- drinking branched chain amino acid drink while lifting
whey protein shake
cardio-45-60 min
1/4 cup oatmeal mixed with 1/2 scoop protein powder
work- drinking coffee with 1 scoop protein powder total throughout the day, and two gallons of water throughout day. I pee A LOT.
am snack- 3/4 cup egg beaters
lunch- 1 can tuna, 1 sandwich thin, 1 protein shake
pm snack- 3/4 cup egg beaters
cardio- 60 min
whey protein shake
dinner- can of tuna, two cups of brocolli

i'm really good at eating the same thing every day, so I kind of dig the simplicity of knowing what and when I'm eating next. At first I was really hungry in the morning. Then I was fine. Now that my cardio has gone up...I'm pretty hungry in the evening. But I have Peter Pan practice every night to keep me busy so i don't have much time to think about being hungry. In other news I think I've become lactose intolerant. I had a carton of skim milk yesterday and almost immediately felt sick. I don't know how I'll ever go off this diet if every deviation leads to serious stomach pain. Its like I've trained my body to run clean and when I go off and binge the shock to the system is killer. Turns out eating clean is easier than pooping and puking for hours. Life lesson over.

...still no abs....sigh. however, you can visibly see my bladder when its full. think the judges will appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment