Wednesday, January 26, 2011

double your cardio double your fun

I had my meeting with Darin, and my seven point pinch test. The results are great! I'm down to 13.84% body fat. I've gotten to the point where you can see veins in my hands and forearms and on my hip bones. It's weird. Loosing the last few percentages are going to be rough. But I'm tougher than most.
I have been geeking out on the internet and researching body building more than I care to admit, and have come to the conclusion that at this meeting Darin was probably going to tell me that I had been doing too much cardio and need to cut back. I was really looking forward to hearing that. UGH. set myself up for a let down there. Instead, what has now happened to my program is that I'm doing twice as much cardio. It's a lot to wrap my brain around right now, but I'm going in today to talk with him and get it all laid out and figure out how this is going to be physically possible. And on Sunday I have a date with him in my undies. Clearly, I have no problem being in my undies anymore, so why be embarassed now. The nice part is that we're not having the underwear party in the gym, we're going to his private studio. But it would be impossible for Darin to be more professional so there is no reason for worry. It just sounds funny. We are going to be going over poses and looking at my body to see what muscle groups need to be built up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment