Thursday, January 20, 2011

food poisoning, the flu, or bender induced?

I didn't eat very clean this weekend. It all started on Friday when one of my aides turned 50 at school. She brought in rootbeer floats and cupcakes. I don't know what it was about those darn cupcakes but I really wanted one, so I did eat one. And by one I mean three. And I had a rootbeer float too. And by too, I mean two. AHHH crap! So of course I go home and start feeling like shit, my body just can't handle the junky food like it used to. I went to the gym and felt uber bloated and disgusting so i didn't last long there. But we had gone swimming that day at school, so I think my muscles were also tired from that. meh. Now I'm just making excuses. Saturday- I was pretty good all day- hitting the protein shakes hard. Until the evening when I had two omelets instead of one. Whoops.
Sunday woke up really early, really hungry. I went to Harry's Family Diner and I got a house omelet and pancakes and ate it all. It was amazing! Then, the pooping started. I pooped my brains out all of Sunday night and on Monday I started puking too. After nearly 48 hours of pooping and then puking my brains out, I've decided that no omelet is worth it. I'm back on track folks. Look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment