Thursday, January 20, 2011

size 6

I got a stack of clothes from my friend Kelsey and am proud to announce to the world that I am wearing a size 6 pair of jeans. DO YOU KNOW the last time I was a size 6?!?!?! NEVER. I was pretty much born a size 14. Ask my mom, she'll verify.  I kind of want to tell everyone who looks at me, but I'm aware that most people don't find this as monumental as I do, so I'm trying to keep it in check. Not something I excell at.

Other big news, I talked to Darin and asked him how much more weight he thinks I need to cut. 15 to 20 pounds to go. I've never been so close to being done loosing weight. I can't quite wrap my brain around it. I feel like I've been on a diet since 6th grade. Now what?

Wish me luck this weekend. I'm going to Anchorage to celebrate turning 28 and am really going to try to stay on plan. I have to stay pretty honest, I have a fat test the day after my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment