Monday, January 24, 2011

28 is great!

Today is my 28th birthday and it has been great!

I had an amazing weekend in Anchorage. I went to a musical(I love singing and dancing) but this musical had puppets in it- awesome!- and they were singing and dancing about inappropriate topics. Too funny. Saturday I went to Anchorage's dog show and geeked out on dog breeds. Sunday I went snowboarding in Girdwood and it was SUPER windy! It was so windy, I literally felt like I was being blown up the mountain. It was crazy. crazy fun, but still crazy. I stayed on plan all weekend. No real cheating. Phew. After last weeks pooping and puking escapade, I think I've learned my lesson. But the hotel that I stayed at Saturday night makes fresh cookies at 7:00 and sets a huge platter of cookies in the lobby. I didn't know about that or I would've avoided the whole situation, but I came back in from dinner just as they were placing them out. I was good. Honest, not even one cookie. But they smelled sooo good. I could've done work on that entire tray.
                                               

This morning the girl at the gym's front desk asked how old I was, she guessed 22 first. If that doesn't make your day? I told her I loved her.

I've got some measurements to share.
           11/13/210     11/23/2010     12/3/2010     12/23/2010     1/15/2011
chest         40                  38                       37                  36                        35.5
waist          34                 32                       31                  29                        29
hips           47                  45                       44                  42                         41
thigh          29                  28                        27                 26                        25.5
bicep         14                  13                        13                 12.5                     12.5
calf            18                   17                       17                 16                         16


-4.5 off the chest
-6 off the waist
-6 off the hips
-3.5 off (each) thigh
-1.5 off (each) bicep
-2 off (each) calf

wowza. fat test tomorrow. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment