Thursday, February 10, 2011

peanut butter snickers

every morning I watch the tv at the gym while I'm on the treadmill or stairs. A few weeks ago I saw a commercial for peanut butter snickers and immediately started drooling. I have told pretty much everyone I see about this candy bar, no one seems to be as excited as I am about it. What a great idea! Snickers are pretty great by themselves, but ohmygoodness, add peanut butter?!?! this has to be great. I bought one today. I'm not going to eat it until after the show. I made one of my aides at work hide it from me. I know it would make me sick at this point, and I know it will make me sick after the show.
but... I CAN'T WAIT!

Good news folks. 168 pounds. I'm wearing size 29 jeans. what does that even mean? who understands boy sizes on girl pants.  I would like to formally welcome my abs to the party. My top two are visible. Huuzah! My thighs are melting away. As much as I hate to admit it...double cardio, does work. Darin is the man. he wants to buy an ad in the Peter Pan program and I was teasing him that he should put a headline like, "Do you want to look as good as Nana? Be as lean and mean as the Crocodile? But I don't think he's going for it.
funhater.
This is in fact not my costume. It is a childs size 2/4. You would not believe the crocodile wedgie I had going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment