Tuesday, November 9, 2010

go big or go home

I've decided if I'm going to do this, I'm going to go all out and do it with 100% intensity. That's how I roll. I've been sticking to the diet. The only time I'm hungry is in the morning and late at night if I stay up too late. But with as busy as my schedule has been I've been going to be pretty early, so that hasn't really been a problem. Working out alone is going ok. I've come up with some questions and am waiting to hear back from Darin on them. What have I been up to? I'm running 5 days a week in the morning for 60 minutes. Then I go to school and work all day. Then I head back to the gym to lift weights. I'm lifting 6 days a week. I'm definitely stronger in the lower body, but goodness, by the end of the lunges my legs are shaking. I feel like such a dork on upper body days shoulder pressing my 12 pound dumbells, but even that is a challenge for me. So I can suck up my pride and bust out 3 sets of 15. I mean shoot, I'm already the arm wrestling gold medalist of the hippy olympics. So I shouldn't be ashamed of my upper body strength.  I am down to 204.4 pounds. That's a loss of 3.6 pounds this week  and a grand total of 11.6 pounds. Gotta keep those numbers dropping. Is it wrong that I'm actually looking forward to the fat test next Thursday? I took more pictures, eventually I'll post them. I feel like I can see a difference, but I'm totally biased. The most shocking is the picture of my backside. JESUS, my ass is huge. When did that happen? So it'll be fun to watch that shrink and tighten. I just wish it'd hurry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment