Friday, November 19, 2010

stuck on 199.2

I have been stuck on 199.2 for five days. I know this will pass, but I'm working my butt off and would like to see the numbers drop. Who wouldn't right? And don't come at me with muscle weighs more than fat. I know all that crap. But five days?! Come on. I don't know how I could go down to fewer calories. Crap, I should probably ask Darin. The last time I asked him if I should eat before or after my morning workout and I really wanted him to say before. The only time of day I'm hungry is when I wake up, but I'm really hungry. I'm not waking up because my alarm clock is going off, I'm waking up because I'm hungry. I'm not sure if that's normal, or ok, but I'm going to deal with it for now. So of course the answer that Darin gave me is that it is way better to eat after you workout. Dangit. It felt like he took my birthday away. But I have complied whole heartily with his recommendations.  The new work out plan has me doing super sets, which I think are going to super suck. But hopefully I get some killer results in this two or three week chunk of time like I did in the first two. I'm proud of my small accomplishment. Already people have been commenting on my looks, asking if I'm loosing weight, saying I've leaned out. Not gonna lie. I LOVE that.

No comments:

Post a Comment