Sunday, November 28, 2010

thanksgiving success

I made it through the first holiday challenge with relative success. I stuck to my plan and ate what I should. I did have one cheat day, and I'll fess up to it. On Saturday I hiked skyline(good) with a cute boy(better) and then had a pork chop and 3 beers(not good). What's a girl to do? I love hiking and eating and beer (and the cute boy has all sorts of potential). They just go hand in hand for me. Oh crap maybe half of a baked potato too. Ok, no maybe about it. But today I ran my 6 miles and did my leg workout and core circuit. So, I'm back on track. I felt great running. I am going to bump everything up this week to 6.2 starting pace. I figure if I just slowly creep the numbers up, maybe my lungs won't notice that my legs are going faster. trickery.

No comments:

Post a Comment