Saturday, November 6, 2010

I need a plan.

So after two dates with Darin he has devised a plan for me. Now I'm on my own to follow this plan for two weeks. I'm going to be lifting 4 times a week and doing cardio 5 times a week. That is not counting any additional cardio on the weekend adventures. And I'm sticking to the diet.  My legs have been super sore, I'm not sure from what (working out, hiking, running).  Last night I did an upper body workout. I had to wait until 8:30 at night to squeeze it in. I was painting faces like crazy at the Mt. View Carnival.
I took the dreaded fat test. It was honestly not too bad. Darin was super nice about it, and it could have been worse. I mean he could have just grabbed my gut or the inside of my thighs. Ugh. But there were three pinch points. 1.) back of my upper arm 2.) one inch above hip bone and 3.) the top of my thigh. Turns out I'm 27.8% fat. Which is pretty high, but not as bad as I thought it'd be. The good news is I'm not obese, I'm not even overfat, I'm just above average.  So, now I have a starting point to work off of. I would like to get down to 17% body fat to be considered lean. And I think dropping ten percent is a pretty realistic goal. We'll see how this goes.
The diet continues to be the easiest part. I'm eating all the time. I can't believe this is working. I've lost some weight already, I'll post exactly how much on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment