Thursday, November 4, 2010

metabolism, start your engine!

I have been on "the diet" for two days now. So far its the best thing about working out. I feel like I'm eating all the time. I'm eating 6 meals a day. The theory is to eat several small meals a day to get my metabolism revved up. However, meal is a strong word for what I'm having. I'm taking in 1200 calories at most, which I know is pretty restricted, but I honestly feel more full now than when I was eating who knows how many calories and only eating two meals a day. I have it all planned out so that I have three meals with 300 calories and three snacks with 100 calories each. I'm aiming for high protein, low fat and no complex carbs after 15:00. I've been able to keep the carbs at 100g a day. But holy hell is that a challenge. I am a carbaholic and would love to eat nothing but carbs. And carbs sneak in to the weirdest foods. Who knew there were carbs in fruit? That was news to me. But I'm just a chubby girl, giving this body building world an honest attempt.
Darin and I did a few tests on Tuesday. He said I have really strong legs. I kind of fell in love with him at that moment. A few kind words and my heart melts. Now if only this fat would melt. I took -before- measurements and can't believe my ass has gotten this big, I had to check and see if I was using centimeters on the measuring tape. Unfortunately I wasn't. Rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment