Monday, March 21, 2011

goodbye glycogen

today and tomorrow. no carbs. as in zero. not even carbs from veggies or protein shakes. brace yourself, this could get ugly. if i make it to wednesday the battle will be won.


big news, totally unrelated. I have 25 chickens on order currently being incubated and will be ready to go home April 16th. I couldn't be more excited. My next blog will have to be about me becoming a farmer. kimgetsdomestic or keepingupwithkimandthechicks... I'll think of something clever.  I have decided to name all the chickens after female singers. kelly clarkson, lady gaga, madonna, beyonce....you get the picture.

1 comment:

  1. I will def. name one Cher. My dad requested that the biggest breasted one be named Dolly Parton. I also just ordered two turkeys, I'm hoping for two male turkeys- who will of course be named after two male rappers. yet to be determined which two.

    ReplyDelete