Sunday, March 20, 2011

punch a hole in your throat

i'm not going to lie, these last two weeks before the competition are/have been brutal. I'm really low on carbs, energy, and fat. I know I'm not any fun to be around. I'm over emotional, super sensitive, and have no patience. I can't remember something from one thought to the next. Easily distracted. Everything takes me longer to accomplish than it should. My time in the gym has increased, bot because I'm doing more, or chatting more, I'm just not able to attend to the task at hand. It takes me a few seconds to snap out of it and all those seconds add up to about an extra 45 minutes. Its ridiculous. But this is the week. the last week. I really have only two more hard days Monday and Tuesday with 0 carbs...well, less than 20 hopefully. Carbs are everywhere, even in my protein shakes, so those are going to be hard to avoid- i guess if I just stick to turkey breast and chicken breast. hmmm, that could be tricky.
the past couple of days I've been waking up hungry around 2 or 3. Two days ago I woke up and had a protein shake and went back to bed. Yesterday I made it through with just some water. Today I woke up, didn't want to eat or drink anything so I calculated out in my head the time I would need to get ready go to town, get a coffee, get gas and be at the gym at 7 when they open. It is impossible to get a coffee in this town before 7. frickin insane! I could burn this city down with my anger. but that might just be the lack of carbs talking, so I'll keep it in check and wait for the gym to open so I can go about my day. but i've been up since 2:30 so if anyone looks at me funny there's a good chance I'm going to flip out.

big news. I weighed in at 160 this morning. That means I actually weigh what my drivers license says I weigh. First time for everything. Mom says I should go get a new one and knock off 20 pounds. best idea of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment