Saturday, March 26, 2011

weigh in

I had my first weigh in yesterday. It was less stressful than anticipated. There are about 40 competitors, mostly male of course. But maybe 10 girls total. I think I'm the only novice girl, which is great- I win! But also means that I'll go up against whoever wins the open division. But whatever, I'm ready.
I am a disgusting color of burnt rust/dirty brown right now. It really does make my eyes and teeth look alarmingly white. That is about the only positive thing that I can come up with for perks of painting yourself.
Cutting water is harder than cutting food. I like to be able to drink as much as I want, whenever I want. This dehydrating bit sucks.
I have to lay on blankets I brought from home so I don't ruin the hotel sheets. That's how dark I am.
Today I'm suppossed to have a lot of carbs so that my muscles look "full" but I don't know what that means really. So...I think I'll wait until my friend Lissa gets here- she's done a couple figure shows- and let her tell me if my muscles look full. She gets the great job of glueing my bikini to my body. No wardrobe failures possible with this glue. Thank goodness, because that bikini has a way of going right up my butt like you wouldn't believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment