Monday, March 14, 2011

two weeks to go

i have less than that actually. 12 days. but who's counting right. i'm getting to the stupid phase. my body fat is now 11.1. I have noticed that I'm not able to talk as well as I used to. Words don't come to me as easily as they used to. I forget everything. I've been told that sometimes its like I don't understand English anymore. In the evenings I have a hard time doing much. I can't seem to focus or stay on task. It takes me longer in the gym too, just getting weights racked and put away it takes me a little longer. The best way I can describe it is that you know how when you bring one of those 3D picture books to your face and zone in on it so that the image appears, that's what is happening to me all the time. I'm coming in and out of focus all day.  here are some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment